ADWDA produces and distributes a quarterly newsletter to its members and subscribers.
Subscribe to receive ADWDA eNews direct in your inbox by joining our mailing list.
View past eNews editions below:
- New ADWDA Secretary appointed
- Managing a drought in marginal pastoral country
- The musings of a retired founding Dorper breeder
- Spring outlook with Troy Hartman, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Business Spotlight: Beachport Liquid Minerals
- Why use genomics in sheep breeding?
- What you need to know about the new NVDs